Is it just us or does motherhood sometimes feel like you’re facing a jury? Our definitions of what it means to be a mother differ from each other, differ from those of our own mothers (grandmothers, in-laws, aunts) and differ from those of what society deems normal. The one thing we all have in common is: we do what’s best for our babies. How “best” is shaped is your business and yours only.
A sturdy and warm sweatshirt bound to keep you warm in the colder months. A pre-shrunk, classic fit sweater that's made with air-jet spun yarn for a soft feel and reduced pilling.
• 50% cotton, 50% polyester
• Classic fit with no center crease
• 1x1 athletic rib knit collar with spandex
• Air-jet spun yarn with a soft feel and reduced pilling
• Double-needle stitched collar, shoulders, armholes, cuffs, and hem
Please ensure that you order the right size